Fermentanicals Organic Sprouted Buckwheat Flour 500g
Fermentanicals Sprouted Buckwheat Flour contains more available vital nutrients than non-sprouted or dormant, inactive buckwheat flour. Sprouting activates the seeds and enhances the nutritional profile of the food, making it easier for your digestive system to break down in comparison to non-sprouted flours.Fermentanicals Sprouted Buckwheat Flour contains Certified Organic buckwheat, a super-seed (not a grain) that is favoured amongst those seeking a healthier lifestyle, as well as gluten-free and vegan communities due to its nutrient-dense profile.
Why Choose Sprouted Foods ?
- Germinate (activate) the seed, stimulating the production of proteolytic enzymes that make both carbohydrates and proteins digestible
- Increase the alkalinity of the seed
- Shed anti-nutrients that inhibit digestion such as phytic acid, which can inhibit the absorption of some minerals including iron and zinc
- Pre-digest and break down complex sugar molecules, making them easier to digest
- Sprouted foods may contain higher levels of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and protein
- Sprouted foods contain less calories and carbohydrates than their non-sprouted equivalents
- Differs from Activation in the germination process yields more nutrients as opposed to activation which has the same nutrients as the raw seed.